We are very passionate about our work. We only consider the best of the best products which can improve your life by several orders of magnitude, increasing your value as a human being. If you're looking for the best product on the market, you don't have to look any further. The 70 keyboard review is a unique and interesting article that covers the 10 best products in their categories.
Here's why you should trust us:
The quest for the best 70 keyboard began by delving deep into what was available in the market and what products among those were the high performers. We analyzed over 80 models before choosing the models discussed here. After analyzing these, we created a report based on some key factors. All the while, we paid attention to how well the 70 keyboard performs in key areas that we identified ahead of time as most important in the function of a 70 keyboard. The rating factors were as follows:
- Ease of use
- Return Policy
- Customer service, and more.
Redragon Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard 60% Compact 70 Key Tenkeyless RGB Backlit Computer...
|Buy on Amazon|
RK ROYAL KLUDGE RK71 Mechanical Keyboard 70% Compact Bluetooth Keyboard 71 Keys,Tenkeyless USB...
|Buy on Amazon|
Keychron K14 70% Layout 72 Keys Bluetooth Wireless/USB Wired Mechanical Keyboard for Mac with...
|Buy on Amazon|
84 Keys Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Compact Gray Gaming Keyboard with Clicky Blue Switches, Wired...
|Buy on Amazon|
Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition TKL Tenkeyless Gaming Keyboard: Fast Keyboard Switches - Linear...
|Buy on Amazon|
75% Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Red Switch, MageGee LED Blue Backlit Keyboard, 87 Keys Compact...
|Buy on Amazon|
Havit Mechanical Keyboard, Wired Compact PC Keyboard with Number Pad Red Switch Mechanical Gaming...
|Buy on Amazon|
COSTOM XVX M84 Wireless/Wired Mechanical Keyboard, Compact 84 Keys Hot Swappable Gaming Keyboard,...
|Buy on Amazon|
Portable 60% Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, MageGee MK-Box LED Backlit Compact 68 Keys Mini Wired...
|Buy on Amazon|
RK ROYAL KLUDGE RK84 RGB 75% Triple Mode BT5.0/2.4G/USB-C Hot Swappable Mechanical Keyboard, 84 Keys...
|Buy on Amazon|
Best 70 keyboard: Our 10 Picks
Redragon Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard 60% Compact 70 Key Tenkeyless RGB Backlit Computer Keyboard with Red Switches for Windows PC Gamers
- RGB Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard 18 different preset RGB lighting modes plus 1 User programable mode 9 different colors 6 backlight brightness levels, breathing speed Precision engineered keycaps offering crystal clear uniform backlighting
- PC Gaming Keyboard Compatibility Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Limited Mac OS keyboard support. Works well with all major Computers Brands and Gaming PCs, Xbox, PS4 and others
- Redragon K599 Wireless/Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard up to 60 hours battery life with LED off and 30 hours with LED on, easily switch between wired and wireless mode by plugging in the USB cable
- Small Compact Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Tenkeyless TKL with Custom Dustproof Switches Linear quiet click sound, fast action with minimal resistance without a tactile bump feel, for ultimate PC gaming performance
- Anti Ghosting, ALL 70 keys are conflict free n-Key Rollover for ultimate Gaming performance, Non-Slip Ergonomic, splash-proof Design with adjustable typing angle, WIN Key can be disabled
RK ROYAL KLUDGE RK71 Mechanical Keyboard 70% Compact Bluetooth Keyboard 71 Keys,Tenkeyless USB Wired/Wireless Portable Gaming/Office with Stand-Alone Arrow Keys for Windows MacOS (Brown Switch-Black)
- 【COOL BACKLIGHT DESIGN】Even if RK71 Backlight has no multicolored RGB but only single LED backlit, the 17 dynamic backlit modes keep the plain effect away. Use FN + HOME to choose your ideal mode, adjust the brightness and glowing speed freely. Get some lights on to take your blues away and make your day.
- 【ERGONOMIC DESIGN】RK71 Mechanical Keyboard is your good choose in office or home even if in game. Not only it is over-engineered and built to take a beating, it also has great ergonomics and a space saving design delivering a pure, fluid gaming experience. No matter how long you type or how intense your gaming marathons, you are always comfortable.
- 【71 KEYS BROWN SWITCH】Classic compact 71 keys, If you are still cudgeling your brain of what switch to choose and get confused with different features of them. Go ahead for the brown with gentle and stable features, it compromises both tactile and low noise two supreme merits and offers you the most friendly and satisfying experience.
- 【BLUETOOTH AND USB CABLE DUAL-CONNECTION MODE】RK71 mechanical keyboard can connect up to Fives devices simultaneously and can switch among them easily. This keyboard is Compatible with most operating systems, including Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, iOS, MacOS, Linux and Android.Also, comes with a detachable USB cable, you can easily charge the keyboard while shifting to the wired mode.
- 【MACOS AND WINDOWS DESIGN】Function Keys and Shortcut Keys are design for both MacOS and Windows, such as applications switch, brightness adjust and so on.
Keychron K14 70% Layout 72 Keys Bluetooth Wireless/USB Wired Mechanical Keyboard for Mac with Gateron G Pro Blue Switch/Multitasking/RGB Backlight/Aluminum Frame Computer Keyboard for Windows Laptop
- With a unique Mac layout while compatible with Windows, the Keychron K14 has all essential multimedia and function keys you need. Extra keycaps for both Windows and Mac operating systems are included.
- Connects with up to 3 devices via the reliable Broadcom Bluetooth 5.1 chipset and switch among them easily for multitasking needs. The K14 is best to fit home, office and light gaming use while connecting with your smartphone, laptop and iPad. It also has wired mode with USB Type-C connection.
- The Keychron K14 is a 70% layout 72 keys RGB backlight aluminum frame Bluetooth mechanical keyboard made for Mac and Windows, that retains direct access to the entire navigation cluster (home, end, arrow keys etc.) that a tenkeyless keyboard does, but in a smaller footprint.
- With the Gateron G Pro mechanical switch providing unrivaled clicky responsiveness on the Blue switch with up to 50 million durable keystroke lifespan. N-key rollover (NKRO) on wired mode or 6KRO on wireless mode.
- The K14 can last up to 240 hours (with backlight off) with a 4000 mAh big battery, which is one of the biggest in mechanical keyboards. Two level adjustable feet (6º and 9º) and inclined bottom frame provides a great ergonomic support for long lasting typing comfort.
84 Keys Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Compact Gray Gaming Keyboard with Clicky Blue Switches, Wired Detachable Type-C Cable Mini Keyboard with Blue Light for Windows/Mac/PC/Laptop
- 【Clicky Blue Swithces】 Excellent tactile feedback, when pressed, you can clearly get the feedback of the click, and with a clear clicky sound, great for gaming and typing. These tactile key switches help ensure accurate.
- 【N-Key Rollover】 All keys non-conflict. Allows multiple keys to work simultaneously with high speed. Let you enjoy high-grade games with fast response.
- 【Wide Compatibility】 This 84 keys keyboard is easy to connect. The small keyboard is compatible with Win2000, Win XP, Win ME, Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10, Linux, Mac,etc. And no drivers or software required.
- 【Compact Size with Multiple Compound Functions】 Ultra-compact layout with 84 keys keeps your desktop neat and organized, freeing up space for the mouse movements. It retains necessary function keys and shortcuts, no number pad, more practical for gamers and typists.
- 【Ergonomic Mechanical Keyboard】Doubleshot keycaps make this keyboard more durable and lasting. High and low keys keep your fingers in a natural state to help reduce hand fatigue after long-time use. Anti-slip design prevents the keyboard from moving back and forth.
Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition TKL Tenkeyless Gaming Keyboard: Fast Keyboard Switches - Linear Optical Switches - Chroma RGB Lighting - PBT Keycaps - Onboard Memory - Classic Black
- Ultimate Personalization & Gaming Immersion with Razer Chroma: Fully syncs with popular games, Razer hardware, Philips Hue, and gear from 30 plus partners; supports 16.8 million colors on individually backlit keys
- Quality, Aluminum Construction: Covered with a matte, aluminum top frame for increased structural integrity
- Fully Programmable Macros: Razer Hypershift allows for all keys and keypress combinations to be remapped to execute complex commands
- Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: Razer Linear Optical switch technology uses optical beam-based actuation, registering key presses at the speed of light (15-30% shorter actuation distance than other linear switches at 1.0 millimeter)
- Oil-Resistant Doubleshot PBT Keycaps: Made of textured, high-grade PBT for a more durable and textured finish less prone to long-term grime buildup
75% Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Red Switch, MageGee LED Blue Backlit Keyboard, 87 Keys Compact TKL Wired Computer Keyboard for Windows Laptop PC Gamer - Black/Grey
- [Classic charming blue LED backlight]: customize multiple illuminated light effects with static and dynamic, supports about 20 kinds backlight modes, press Fn + Ins/ Home/ PgUp/ Del/ End/ PgDn/ ScrLK to switch , FN + ↑ / ↓ control backlight brightness, FN + -_ / =+ control backlight speed.
- [Extensive Compatibility]: MageGee MK-Star mechanical keyboards use USB 2.0 connector making it compatible with Windows (2000, XP, ME, Vista, 7, 8), Linux and Mac, plug and play, no drivers or software required.
- [Ergonomic mechanical keyboards]: stylish black grey mash up 75% layout, double-shot injection non-slip suspension keycap, splash-proof design, durable metal panel enough to protect it from scratch, also firm kickstand feet adjustable typing angle.
- [Full anti-ghosting keyboard]: all 87 keys are no conflict, allow multiple keys to work simultaneously with high speed for a reliable connection, have 12 multimedia keyboard, great for gamer, typist, programmer, writer etc.
- [Mechanical red switch]: characterized for being linear and smoother, slight key sound has no paragraph sense with minimal resistance, but fast action without a tactile bump feel which makes it easier to tap the keyboard.
Havit Mechanical Keyboard, Wired Compact PC Keyboard with Number Pad Red Switch Mechanical Gaming Keyboard 89 Keys for Computer/Laptop (Black)
- 【Wide Compatibility】This 89 key mechanical keyboard is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows VISTA and other systems. Cautions: For Mac OS and Chrome OS system, the Num Lock function is not available, so the number pad is unable to be locked and will stay on.
- 【Colorful PBT Keycaps】 Constructed from unique and high-quality durable PBT keycaps, Havit mechanical keyboard has excellent touch experience and long serving time. Colorful keycaps can bring a more pleasant mood during games or work, decorate your space and enhance your life.
- 【Red Switches Keyboard for Different Needs】Perfect for office typing or playing games. Havit HV-KB487L wired keyboard frees up your desk during work, after working sessions, you can enjoy the keyboard for gaming, or bring it with you as the size is compact and easy to carry out.
- 【Compact Keyboard with Numpad】Unlike bulky full-sized layout, this 85% keyboard saves more desk space but keep the numkeys which is essential. Press Fn+Backspace to lock/unlock the numkeys (Note: The numpad lights up ONLY when it's unlocked, the rest of the keys don't have lighting)
- 【Ergonomic Comfort】The design of this mechanical gaming keyboard is based on ergonomics, the two keyboard kickstands provide comfortable angle for typing and effectively reduces the burden on the wrist.
COSTOM XVX M84 Wireless/Wired Mechanical Keyboard, Compact 84 Keys Hot Swappable Gaming Keyboard, N-Key Rollover RGB Backlit Custom Keyboard for Windows Mac PC Gamer (Coral Sea, Gateron Yellow Switch)
- 【Coral Sea Theme Ergonomic Keyboard】XVX's new 75% layout mechanical keyboard in fusing art and modern technology as one, showing the coral sea pattern in 360 degrees. Compact 84 keys with unique XVX profile keycaps, curved keys match the shape of your fingertips, offering satisfying feedback with every tap.
- 【Hot-swap Switches Keyboard】You can alter every gateron switch on the M84 keyboard without the need to solder. Hot-swap PCB is compatible with almost all 3-pin/5-pin switches on the market, personalize your typing experience with ease.
- 【Ultimate Personalization RGB Keyboard】The keyboard itself comes with 19 RGB backlight modes, 9 colors selection, 5 brightness levels and 4 customization mode. This RGB gaming keyboard can enhance your gameplay atmosphere at its maximum, and the light can also be turned off if you don’t need it for saving power.
- 【Compact TKL Mechanical Keyboard】 Tips: ●After you download the software, if the keyboard cannot be used normally, please don't hesitate to contact our after-sales support through Amazon message function, we will assist you to solve all problems you had met with our product.● Unlike bulky full-sized layout, this 75% mechanical keyboard saves more desk space but keep the arrow keys, multimedia and control keys, and is ideal for gamers and office workers who prefer a minimalist desktop.
- 【Dual Modes Connectivity】Supporting both wired and wireless connection. Forget about drop-outs and delays thanks to a strong, reliable 2.4G wireless connection with up to 33 ft (10 m) range. You can also charge and play simultaneously with the included type-c cable, perfect for home, office, outdoor and casual gaming.
Portable 60% Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, MageGee MK-Box LED Backlit Compact 68 Keys Mini Wired Office Keyboard with Blue Switch for Windows Laptop PC Mac - Grey/Black
- Mini portable 60% compact layout: MK-Box is a 68 keys mechanical keyboard have cute small size, separate arrow keys and all your F-keys you need, can use it for gaming or work while saving space.
- Mechanical blue switch: pressing the switch makes loud click sound, crisp paragraph feeling, excellent input feeling, strong mechanical feeling and long service life, providing precise tactile feedback for typing and gaming.
- Classic charming blue LED backlit: Customize multiple illuminated LED light effects, supports about 15 backlight modes, press Fn + Ins can control it, FN + ←/→ control backlight speed, FN + ↑/↓ control backlight brightness.
- Extensive Compatibility: MageGee MK-Box mechanical keyboards use USB 2.0 connector making it compatible with Windows (2000, XP, ME, Vista, 7, 8), Linux and Mac, plug and play, no drivers or software required.
- Full anti-ghosting Keyboard: all 68 keys are no conflict, grey black mash up design, ergonomic suspension double-color injection keycap, double kickstand feet adjustable typing angle and detachable usb cable, both practical and beautiful.
RK ROYAL KLUDGE RK84 RGB 75% Triple Mode BT5.0/2.4G/USB-C Hot Swappable Mechanical Keyboard, 84 Keys Wireless Bluetooth Gaming Keyboard, Tactile Brown Switch
- 84 Keys, Redefine TKL - The innovative 75% unique layout differs from traditional TKL keyboards, which cuts more clumsy space off while supporting the same functionality as practical arrow, multimedia and control keys.
- That is THREE MODES: Believe it or not, this is the first generation of RGB three-mode wireless keyboards on the market. Wireless mode with stable bluetooth 5.0, hassle-free 2.4Ghz dongle plus USB-C wired mode set no limits about your keyboard connection.
- Hot-swappable - Hot-swap PCB allows you to replace 3 pins/5 pins switches freely without soldering issue. Enjoy the fun of making your own unique keyboard.
- High-capacity Battery - This keyboard is week-durable to 200 hours with nonstop using under backlight off status, fully charged requires only 6-7 hours
- Hub Design - This wireless mechanical keyboard is armed with 2 built-in USB pass-through ports and 1 Type-C Port, allowing to back up more facilities
Buying 70 keyboard: Things to Consider
Buying 70 keyboard is always a challenge and a task. There are lots of products in the market today, so it is not easy to set your eyes on the perfect one for you. When you are about to buy an item, it's so easy to make a decision based on the attractive price offered.
It is important to consider different aspects when buying a 70 keyboard. This is necessary because the particular product you are interested in may be different from other similar ones available in the market or else. You need to gather all the essential information about the 70 keyboard which you want to buy and then compare it with the products of your choice.
The purpose of this guide is to detail the difference between good and bad stuff, so you won't make mistakes while buying. When buying a 70 keyboard you should consider the following factors:
- Do you really need it?
- Customer reviews on Amazon, Google, etc.
- What is the quality of the material used in making the product?
- How durable is this product?
- Will it last long, or will it break after some use?
- How much does the product cost?
- Is it worth the price?
- Does the product have any warranty or guarantee?
- How much does it cost and what are its features?
- Is the product easy to use?
- Does it contain toxic materials?
Quality is the degree to which a product meets the expectation of its users. It can be measured by the consumer's satisfaction with the product or by the market price of the product. A high-quality product may cost more than its low-quality counterpart, but it will last longer and perform better.
Quality in manufacturing refers to how well a product meets its specifications and design requirements. A 70 keyboard with good quality will have consistent performance parameters across all units produced from one production lot or batch. A low-quality 70 keyboard may not meet its design requirements or fail prematurely due to poor material selection or construction methods that do not meet industry standards for safety and durability.
The feature is an element of a 70 keyboard that can be used to differentiate it from competitors' offerings. A product's features are often described in its marketing materials, so you should be able to get a good sense of what they are before buying. Features are important because they can lead to greater customer satisfaction by providing benefits that customers value.
When considering a purchase, you should ask whether the item has the needed features. If it does, then move on to the next step. If it doesn't have those features, then you may want to reconsider your purchase. Benefits are the features of a product that lead to customer satisfaction.
The next thing that you should consider when shopping for 70 keyboard is your budget. How much do you have? Do you have enough money to buy an expensive item or should you settle for something cheaper? These are questions that should cross your mind first before going out there and buying anything without thinking about how much money I have left after paying bills or making purchases online or offline. You need to ask yourself these questions so that at least when spending money on something, no matter how expensive or cheap.
The price of a 70 keyboard is usually the first thing we look at when considering a purchase. However, it's only one factor in deciding whether or not to buy something. Before making your final decision, consider all of the other factors as well — including value and quality — before deciding if it's worth paying more for an item with better features or quality than buying something cheaper but lacking in those areas.
The best way to decide if the price is right for a 70 keyboard is to do your research. Compare prices and features of similar items, and if the price is higher than you expected, ask yourself if it's worth paying more for what you're getting. If so, then go ahead and buy it.
Value for money
When you buy 70 keyboard, you must ensure it is worth your money. You should never buy something just because it is cheap. The best way to ensure you get the most value for money is by comparing different products. You should research each 70 keyboard before choosing and comparing its features with those of other similar products. This will help you choose the one that offers the best value for money.
You should also ensure that the product is durable and will serve you for a long time. This is especially important if you are buying something expensive. If you want to get the most value for your money, buying products that last longer than one year is best.
Ease of use
Ease of use is one of the most important factors when purchasing a 70 keyboard. You want something that’s easy to use and doesn’t require hours of reading manuals or instructions. The simpler it is, the better!
Consider how easy it is to use the 70 keyboard. The easier it is to use, the more likely you will actually use it. You should also consider whether or not the product is user-friendly for people who aren’t tech-savvy. The easier a product is to use, the more likely you’ll use it regularly. If the user interface is confusing, it could be difficult or frustrating to use.
When you buy 70 keyboard, you want to know that there are people out there who can help you if something goes wrong. Customer service representatives should be friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful when you have questions or issues with your purchase.
You should be able to reach a customer service representative easily by phone or email, and they should respond quickly when you have questions or concerns. If your item is damaged or defective, the company should work with you to fix or replace it as quickly as possible.