We put each model through extensive work and feature analysis to measure features. And the results of this buying guide are in the pack with its high-tech features and size to be named glycolic acid serum on the market in 2022. Keep reading to learn more about the best product that made a list.
Top 10 glycolic acid serum : Editor’s Choice
List of the Best glycolic acid serum With Features
We choose a wide variety of glycolic acid serum to see which ones perform the best throughout a series of side-by-side analyses. After using each product, we rated each comparatively across a few reviews. This includes versatility, durability, and ease of use. We selected our top picks after considering the following factors:
- Return Policy
- Customer Feedback
1. Glycolic Acid/AHA 15% Renewal Serum – Intensive Brightening, Smoothing, Exfoliating Serum for Night or Day – Fine Lines and Wrinkles Treatment – 1 fl oz bottle
- HIGH CONCENTRATION – 15% concentration of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) including Glycolic, Lactic, Citric, Malic and Tartaric Acids from natural sources such as Bilberry, Sugar Cane, Orange, Lemon and Sugar Maple
- RENEWAL EFFECT – Proven to promote smoother, younger looking skin by increasing the rate of cell renewal
- BRIGHTENING EFFECT – Shown to increase radiance and brightness and to even out skin tone over time
- EFFECTIVE EXFOLIATION – Formulated to provide an effective exfoliation without excessive irritation or sensitization of the skin
- QRxLabs products are Made in the USA in an FDA-registered facility. We only use professional-grade ingredients and never any silicone or parabens. We also take pride in our cruelty-free practices and eco-friendly packaging, so that you can purchase and use our products with confidence.
Additional Info :
2. Alpha Skin Care Intensive Renewal Serum | Anti-Aging Formula | 14% Glycolic Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) | Reduces the Appearance of Lines & Wrinkles | For All Skin Types | 2 Oz
- ANTI-AGING FORMULA: Our unique anti-aging serum is specially formulated with the optimal balance of 14% Glycolic Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) and a ph level of 3.7 It is also free of parabens and fragrances.
- HEALTHY & RADIANT SKIN: It works naturally to gently lift away dead skin cells so new healthy skin can emerge and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Immediately your skin will feel smooth, fresh and healthy and over time.
- THE POWER OF OUR INGREDIENTS: At Alpha Skin Care, we spent decades researching and formulating our products. We follow one simple truth – to use essential, natural ingredients with clinically-proven results to reveal healthy, younger-looking skin.
- VITAMINS & NUTRIENTS: Our specially selected vitamins and nutrients are combined with our anti-aging ingredients to enhance the benefits you’ll see and feel from our products. Vitamins and nutrients moisturize and soothe your skin while our anti-aging ingredients work to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- DIRECTIONS: Apply to clean skin daily on face and neck. Do not rinse off. For daytime use, follow with sunscreen. Our AHA products have different percentages so we recommend a patch test.
Additional Info :
3. L’Oreal Paris Skincare 10% Pure Glycolic Acid Serum for Face from Revitalift Derm Intensives, Dark Spot Corrector, Even Tone, Reduce Wrinkles, Glycolic Acid Peel, Exfoliator With Aloe, Hydrates, 1 Oz
- Anti-aging dark spot corrector face serum is dermatologist validated with an optimal concentration of Glycolic Acid for daily use – visibly reduces dark spots in 2 weeks, reduces wrinkles for younger looking skin
- The Action – This lightweight face serum resurfaces dead skin cells away by gently dissolving what holds them together revealing more even skin
- The Difference – Unlike products with high levels of Glycolic Acid that can be harsh on sensitive skin, this breakthrough serum is designed for daily-use due to its unique formulation with soothing Aloe
- Face serums are highly concentrated, use potent ingredients, and are lightweight for optimal penetration and visible results – this serum is fragrance-free, paraben-free, dye-free, for all skin types
- How To Use – Apply serum every night to face and neck, after cleansing and before your moisturizer – to protect skin from sun exposure, use Revitalift Triple Power SPF 30 the morning after use
Additional Info :
4. Glycolic Acid 30% Gel Peel with Chamomile and Green Tea Extracts – Professional Grade Chemical Face Peel for Acne Scars, Collagen Boost, Wrinkles, Fine Lines – Alpha Hydroxy Acid – 1 Bottle of 1 fl oz
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE Glycolic Acid Face Peel: this alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peel stimulates collagen production, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation in the skin by increasing cell regeneration. New cells replace older and damaged ones, exposing a younger skin surface. Each bottle contains up to 20 complete facial applications. Do it yourself at home and save on expensive spa treatments!
- GEL PEEL: contrary to many other chemical face peels on the market, this product is a light gel and NOT A LIQUID. This helps prevent the product from trickling down your face or dripping into your eyes or mouth.
- GREEN TEA & CHAMOMILE EXTRACTS: very effective antioxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients, they promote a clear, healthy, younger-looking skin and they help control the potentially irritating effect of glycolic acid on your skin.
- WARNING: This product contains Glycolic Acid. Because sensitivity to Glycolic Acid varies substantially from person to person, we STRONGLY RECOMMEND to always test the product on a small area before using it. In order to test, apply a small quantity of product on a very limited, dime-sized area behind the ear or under the chin, and wait for 2 to 3 minutes.
Additional Info :
5. CeraVe Skin Renewing Nightly Exfoliating Treatment | Anti Aging Face Serum with Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, and Ceramides| Dark Spot Corrector for Face | 1.7 Oz
- [ NIGHTLY EXFOLIATING TREATMENT ] Consistent, gentle exfoliation can help improve visible signs of aging, including dullness and discoloration. Lactic and Glycolic Acids are chemical exfoliants, which feel less harsh than physical ones like face scrubs.
- [ ANTI AGING SERUM FOR FACE ] With Lactic and Glycolic Acids to help minimize the appearance of fine lines, dark spots and pores. Contains Licorice Root Extract to help visibly brighten skin and Hyaluronic Acid to help retain skin’s natural moisture.
- [ 3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- [ GENTLE SKIN CARE ] This hydrating facial serum should be applied in the evening to clean skin. Apply a thin layer and allow to dry before applying CeraVe Night Cream. To protect skin from sun exposure, use CeraVe Face Lotion with SPF 30 during the day.
- [ DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED BRAND ] Noncomedogenic, paraben free, and fragrance free. CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more
Additional Info :
6. Natural Outcome Glycolic Acid / AHA 12% Renewal Serum | Anti-Aging Exfoliating Facial Serum | Increases Cell Turnover Leaving Behind Smoother Skin | Clarifies Acne and Rejuvenates Skin | 1 Oz
- 𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗪𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗨𝗠 – Natural Outcome Glycolic Acid / AHA Serum is used to remove the outer most layer of skin cells, creating a peeling effect that reveals smoother younger-looking skin. There’s no better serum for exfoliating dry skin, removing blackheads, and drying your pimples then glycolic acid with AHA.
- 𝗔𝗚𝗘-𝗗𝗘𝗙𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗧𝗦 – Give your skin a radiant and vibrant complexion. Due to the anti-aging properties of Glycolic Acid, the serum works to smooth fine wrinkles and improves the skin’s tone and texture.
- 𝗦𝗔𝗙𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗘𝗦 – Our naturally formulated Glycolic Acid and Phytic Acid blend is nonirritating and gentle enough for oily, dry, sensitive, or combination skin. Due to the peeling nature of Alpha Hydroxy Acid, it must be paired with SPF 30 or greater sunscreen when being exposed to sun during use.
- 𝗖𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗨𝗟𝗔 – All Natural Outcome products are naturally sourced in the USA to provide the safest ingredients. Our serum consists of Glycolic Acid for exfoliating the skin, Phytic Acid for shrinking pores, and Alpha Hydroxy Acid helps peel away dead skin so that new rejuvenated skin can take its place.
- 𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗨𝗦𝗘 – Using a serum is as easy as adding another minute to your skin care routine. After cleansing and toning your face, apply 1 drop to each section of your face then tap your skin gently for 30-60 seconds until the serum is absorbed. Let the serum sit overnight for full effect.
Additional Info :
7. Advanced Clinicals Glycolic Peel Serum + Salicylic Acid Treatment. Gentle Formula w/ 10% Glycolic Acid Targets Fine Lines, Large Pores & Age Spots. 1.75 FL Oz. Dermatologist Tested. 100% Clean Beauty
- Instant results with this newest facial serum from Advanced Clinicals! Glycolic Face Peel Serum instantly absorbs into skin and triggers the renewal process. Within 24 hours skin appears smoother and softer. After 1 month your skin looks more firm, clear and supple with less visible wrinkles and redness.
- Advanced Clinicals Glycolic Acid Serum reduces the appearance of Wrinkles, Uneven Skin Tone, Clogged Pores, Rough Skin Texture, Redness, Acne Scars, Maskne and Dark Spots. Increase hydration to your skin by up to 88%, immediately, with the help of Aquaspheres.
- Overnight exfoliating face peel with 10% glycolic acid resurfaces dull looking skin and boost turnover. Rapidly diminishes the look of superficial lines. Removes dead skin cells to refine, plump, and smooth skin with every youth-reviving drop.
- 3X AHA/ BHA Formula features 4 different exfoliating acids- glycolic, salicylic, lactic, and phytic acid. Chemical peels work harder and deeper than physical exfoliators, while being gentle enough for daily use and dry or sensitive skin.
- 100% Money-back Guarantee! Try this product out and if you aren’t satisfied with the results, we offer a money back guarantee. Manufactured in the USA. Not tested on Animals. Paraben-free. Mineral Oil-Free. No drying alcohols.
Additional Info :
|Color||10% Glycolic Face Serum|
8. Bolden Glycolic Acid Serum | A Nighttime Repair Serum with 10% Glycolic Acid | Fades Dark Spots & Discolorations to Reveal Clear & Healthy Skin | (1.7 Fl Oz)
- POWERFUL EXFOLIATING ACTION WITH 10% GLYCOLIC ACID: Bolden Nighttime Repair Serums exfoliates dead and damaged skin. As the smallest alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA), glycolic acid is able to deeply penetrate the skin to break down dead skin cells by weakening the bond between the dead cells on the surface of the skin. Watch how Bolden Nighttime Repair Serums removes dead skin cells away by gently dissolving what holds them together revealing more even skin, younger looking skin.
- FADES DARK SPOTS AND PREVENTS HYPERPIGMENTATION: Exfoliation increases cell turnover which in turn reveals new skin making our glycolic acid serum an optimal dark spot corrector for face. It is also an effective hyperpigmentation treatment for black women. Watch how Bolden Nighttime Repair Serum visibly reduces your dark spots and wrinkles within two weeks for a younger, better looking skin.
- SUPERIOR LIGHTWEIGHT ANTI-AGING SERUM: Glycolic acid stimulates and maintains collagen production which helps improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin E delivers protection from environmental damage and free radicals while aloe soothes and calms. Unlike other products with high percentage of Glycolic Acid which can be harsh on sensitive skin, our Bolden Nighttime Repair Serum is designed for daily use with its unique formulation of soothing aloe.
- RESTORES ELASTICITY AND FIRMNESS: Glycolic acid serums for acne and dark spots help reverse damage caused by aging, acne and breakouts. It works as a good dark spot remover for the face, as this facial serum improves the appearance of dark marks. With consistent use every night, exfoliants help the skin become firmer and smoother, and the overall appearance of skin is improved. With our Bolden Nighttime Repair Serum, you’ll say goodbye to dull and discolored skin!
- SAFE FOR SENSITIVE & ALL SKIN TYPES: Bolden Nighttime Serum is lightweight and penetrates deep to deliver active ingredients into the skin regardless of skin type. To use, massage a small amount of serum at night into a cleansed face. When using glycolic acid serum for the first time, apply 2x weekly and then gradually increase frequency. For best results, always wear a sunscreen product during the daytime. All Bolden products are made without sulfates, parabens or phthalates.
Additional Info :
9. Glycolic B5 10% Pure Glycolic Acid Serum with Kojic Acid and Vitamin B5, Reduces Dark Spots and Discoloration, Skin Tone Corrector to Brighten & Even Skin Tone, 1.01 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- This lightweight glycolic acid serum, suitable for multiple skin tones, helps reduce the look of dark spots and discolorations and reveals brighter, more even looking skin.
- This dark spot corrector combines concentrated 10% pure glycolic acid, tranexamic acid (TXA), lipo-hydroxy acid, and vitamin B5 for optimal effectiveness while also being suitable for sensitive skin.
- Treats skin concerns like Visible dark spots, Visible age spots, Visible discolorations, Uneven skin tone. Lightweight serum with vitamin B5, After 2 weeks, skin looks brighter and radiant. After 4 weeks, the look of dark spots and discolorations is reduced.
- Glycolic Acid: An Alpha-Hydroxy Acid (AHA) with exfoliating properties can help improve skin tone and texture. Kojic Acid helps visibly reduce skin discolorations. Lipo-Hydroxy Acid: or LHA, has exfoliating and skin surface renewing properties.
- Tranexamic Acid (TXA): help address the appearance of skin discolorations and the overall skin complexion. Vitamin B5: Panthenol (provitamin B5) is a key ingredient used in some La Roche-Posay formulas to help the skin feel soothed and moisturized.
Additional Info :
10. The Ordinary 4 Pieces Face Serum Set! Included: Glycolic Acid Serum, Vitamin C Serum, AHA Serum and Hyaluronic Acid Serum! Brightening, Hydrating, Exfoliating and Anti Aging Face Serums!
Additional Info :
7 reasons to buy the best glycolic acid serum
However, this is precisely what I will do for you today. The best glycolic acid serum will be discussed in detail, and all of its qualities will be thoroughly examined so you know whether or not it’s perfect for your needs. The best glycolic acid serum is a fantastic invention with many uses, but most importantly, it’ll help make your life much easier! It’ll save time and energy because it does things automatically, which means less work. Check out the rest of this blog post if you want to learn more about why buying the product makes sense for anyone who wants to live a better life!
1. Save your money
The best way to save money is by purchasing the best glycolic acid serum. Buying a lower quality item will cost you more in the long run because it won’t last as long and may need to be replaced sooner than if you had bought an item of higher quality that lasts longer. You might pay less now for these things, but they cost much more over time when you factor in all their hidden costs. If this sounds important to consider before making purchases, take some time today and think about what makes sense for your situation based on where.
2. High-quality materials
The best glycolic acid serum is generally made with high-quality materials. Products that use quality ingredients, durable construction, and thoughtful design will last longer than those that don’t. So when you buy a product, ask yourself these questions to help determine if it is worth investing in or not: Is the material on this product of good quality? Does this item look like it was built to last? Will I be able to enjoy using this for years without feeling frustrated by its poor performance, low durability, or lack of style? You might have found an investment piece if the answer is yes on all three counts!
3. Easier to use
With so many products on the market, it can be challenging to determine which is best. You can tell if a product will work for your needs by looking at how easy it is to use. The easier something works, the more likely individuals will buy and keep using that product instead of having trouble figuring it out or making an effort. If we were in this position and needed a new purchase, we’d think about what features matter most for our situation and then look for those things first when shopping around online.
You might wonder why buying a product with an excellent warranty is essential. It is because you will know that the company stands behind its products and offers help when something goes wrong. The best thing about having an excellent warranty on your purchase is that it protects you in case there are any problems with the product, which can happen due to various reasons such as unexpected wear and tear or malfunctioning of parts. But with an excellent warranty, all these issues are covered by the manufacturer, so you don’t have to worry about them!
5. Good customer service
How do you know if a company can provide good customer service? Well, the best glycolic acid serum comes from companies that have been in business for a while and built a reputation. They will also offer warranties or guarantees on their product, indicating their belief in it. If you’re looking for a great product that will last longer and provide excellent customer service, look no further than the best brands out there! Customer service is available 24/7 if you need help or have questions about the product. If customer service hours don’t work for your schedule, manufacturers also offer convenient chat and email options to make it easier for customers worldwide to get in touch with them. Plus, all of the best glycolic acid serum come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee to buy without worry!
6. Detailed instructions
Do you have questions about our product? You should know that all the installation and care details are included in a separate package with detailed instructions. That way, you can take your time to read through them thoroughly before starting on any project. If you need more assistance, don’t hesitate to contact the manufacturer! The product comes with detailed instructions on how to install it. The good news is that the installation process is relatively easy and can be done by anyone! It’s also affordable, so you don’t have to break your bank account for the best glycolic acid serum.
7. Last Longer
How important is the durability of a product to you? What if I told you that your purchase would last longer than required by law? Would it interest you? The best glycolic acid serum is made with materials that can withstand wear and tear. You might be wondering why this matters so much. First, there will be less risk of injury or death in an accident when the material is strong. Second, it saves money on replacing products because they have lasted longer. Third, these products are of better quality and more environmentally friendly because they are durable enough not to be replaced often. Finally, if your effect lasts long enough, it can save resources, which means less waste.
Analysis and Test Results of glycolic acid serum
The glycolic acid serum comes in various types and designs for many different purposes. The manufacturer’s testing has divvied each device’s specific strengths and weaknesses and will help you choose the best model for your individual needs.
Reliability was the primary factor we studied during our assessment. If the lights don’t work, they’re nothing more than a decoration or, in some cases, an eyesore. To test the reliability of the glycolic acid serum models, we left the devices in direct sunlight all day.
Ease of Use
We think products should be straightforward to assemble, move, deploy, and retract. Products that were easy to raise and lower scored high, as well as ones that were easier to put together out of the box. glycolic acid serum scored lower if they had poor instructions, didn’t move well or smoothly, or didn’t fit together well.
Like the Weed Eating metric, Ease of Use also constitutes 30% of the total score for each glycolic acid serum. Here we compared the weight and guard design of each glycolic acid serum and how comfortable and balanced they hold. We also compared the ease of replacing and feeding the line and noted if there was a shoulder strap attachment.
Next, we carefully inspected each version of glycolic acid serum for differences in design and functionality. Some are simplistic and are up and running in a matter of seconds, and others require tools to mount to a wall or adjust the settings. Finally, we considered the style and appearance of each model.
We wanted to test these products for durability, as they’re designed to be left in the sun, shaken by the wind, and soaked by the rain. We tested this by raising and lowering each one fifty times in addition to our field testing. We also vigorously shook each one a hundred times to see what, if anything, rattled loose. Techgearlab left them in the summer sun during a heatwave that bumped above 110°F, which only relented to make way for torrential rains — great for testing.
Any time you want to enjoy your patio or backyard without roasting in the sun, the right p glycolic acid serum can make all the difference. We hope you found our in-depth reviews and side-by-side comparisons, backed up by measurable metrics, helpful in finding the right shade for your spaces.